Demoscene Summer Tour 2005 - The Epic Voyage

Friday, August 19, 2005

the first Epic Donor!

The main organizer of Buenzli, Unlock / Vantage / Padua was the first official Epic Donor! He read this website and he gave me a donation! HOORAY!!!

It's worth to mention that without the following people I would never be able to make this Epic Voyage:

- my mum, for the car and support
- melwyn / scene.org, for VIP tickets at Assembly
- shifter, for agreeing to play against us for some tickets for Scene Event (and losing)
- xxx / haujobb, for inviting Ultrasound to play at Evoke right after the gig at breakpoint and, thus, securing us with a free entrance
- Unlock / Vantage / Padua, for accepting our self-invitation to play at Buenzli and, thus, securing us with a free entrance

and finally,

- brainpower and ps for the obvious reasons. You rule my world.

I'm sure I'm forgetting someone, but that's the beauty of posting here, I can edit it later :)

Ok, now to the party! What am I doing still here?!?

2 Comments:

  • That money will hopefully pay your some gaz for the car - or a MacDonalds hamburger in Switzerland ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:53 PM  

  • well I just talked to Neo and we decided that I'm not going to come practise with Ultrasnd :( It's better though cause apparently you guys need the practise and this way Jay at least has a ride. Good luck getting the songs right, see you friday mate!

    - Adriaan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home