Demoscene Summer Tour 2005 - The Epic Voyage

Monday, August 01, 2005

01.08.2005 18:00 (T 8 days 11:30 D i really have to make some calculations...)

So, right now we're in the boat between Helsinki and Stockholm, once again having some time to write something in the Epic Laptop. For all that matters, this has been a great trip. Not only the people, but the places, the events, the experiences... it's so worth it.

After Assembly finished, we went out to eat with some people in a nepalese restaurant. The food was great, and I was enjoying myself until the point that I tried some food from kb's plate. He forgot to tell me that the sauce was extremely hot, so when I ate a big portion of it with a bit of bread, I went through a bad bit there. I barely could breathe and I thought I was going to throw up... Very nice, wouldn't you think?

After the incident, we went to have an after party to some park close by. There, we had loads of fun talking about the old days of the demoscene, and planning the future years. This kind of events is what it really makes it worth to come all the way from down there! Really, it rules so much...


after party in the park

We ended up in some bar, and when it was closing time we went to drink a few more beers in the disco under the bar, where I danced my arse off with all those 15 year-old girls. It was nice for some time, but then I got fed up and went back to the guys' table. I guess it was around 3 am when we got home.

The next day, it was time for us to leave Helsinki. After the lunch with the remaining of the überleet sceners, Leia took us to the terminal of the ferry boat, and that was it. Our short stay in Finland was drawing to an end. The city is beautiful, and we had a great time. I sure did! Thank you, Helsinki.


food with the überleet sceners


Suomelina with Helsinki on the background

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home